- To measure engagement and common top priorities (Pulse Check)
- To compare the current year engagement with past results
- To report the engagement scores to DJSI
- Proposed the major with Online by Bev Connect & Web system (IT supported) and the minor with paper based (check the number with HC Shared Service team)
Reporting Criteria and Rating Scales
- In the employee opinion survey, employees respond to a 6 point rating scale, so as to avoid central tendency responses.
- Confidentiality and appropriate data interpretation is maintained as results are calculated for groups with 10 or more respondents.
Remarks: For this survey, ThaiBev collected the data and asked permission to use the methodology and template of report from
Aon Hewitt (Thailand) successfully.
*ThaiBev Group consists of ThaiBev, Oishi and Sermsuk
STAY behavior scores are still lowest and SAY, STAY and STRIVE scores are lower than Best Employers Thailand.
Majority are moderately engaged (39%) and a large number of passive employees (20%) indicated a good opportunity to move them to be engaged.
Generation Y are least engaged (65%) but constitute a large majority.
Employee L1-3 are the most engaged (76%) and caused for the higher score.
Compared to the benchmarks, our scores are on par with Thailand F&B. However, our scores moved closer to Best Employers Thailand Norms 2017.
- Responsible Marketing Activities
- Customer Relationship Management
- Consumer Health Safety & Wellbeing
- Impact Measurement & Valuation
GRI 102-1, GRI 102-2, GRI 102-3, GRI 102-4, GRI 102-5, GRI 102-6, GRI 102-7, GRI 102-8, GRI 102-9, GRI 102-10, GRI 102-12, GRI 102-14, GRI 102-18, GRI 102-40, GRI 102-42, GRI 102-43, GRI 102-44, GRI 102-45, GRI 102-46, GRI 102-47, GRI 102-48, GRI 102-49, GRI 102-50, GRI 102-52, GRI 102-53, GRI 102- 54, GRI 102-55, GRI 102-56, GRI 103-1, GRI 201-1