“ThaiBev recognizes the importance of supporting public health, ensuring the health and well-being of members of society. Therefore, the Company is committed to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations to promote the health and well-being of all. The Company accordingly supports various public health projects. ”
On the occasion of King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s diamond jubilee in June 2006, His Majesty the King christened the foundation that was to establish a hospital for treating kidney disease patients as well as doing research to find ways to disseminate knowledge about kidney disease prevention, as the Company recognizes the equal importance between prevention and treatment. The royal christening was an act of kindness immeasurably pivotal for Khun Charoen, Khunying Wanna Sirivadhanabhakdi and the Sirivadhanabhakdi family, as it was the encouragement necessary for the successful establishment of the Bhumirajanagarindra Kidney Institute. Furthermore, Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn is the chairperson of the Bhumirajanagarindra Kidney Institute Hospital Foundation.
- The Institute in cooperation with the Ministry of Public Health is raising public knowledge through its “Slowing Kidney Failure Clinic”
- Community Health Education Projects every 3 months. By September 2017 there had a total 17 projects. A lecture entitled “How to eat to keep kidneys strong and prevent obesity and diabetes” was attended by 250 people interested in learning how to prevent and care for kidney disease through proper diet.
- The Institute joined the Reducing Salt Consumption Project of the Nephrology Society of Thailand
- Reducing Salt Consumption Project of the Nephrology Society of Thailand
- The website of Bhumirajanagarindra Kidney Institute disseminates knowledge and answers questions about kidney disease from those interested at www.brkidney.org
- World Kidney Day activities held in cooperation with the Nephrology Society of Thailand in March every year. There are health screenings for the general public, including blood tests, urine and blood pressure testing, body mass index testing, together with recommendations for those with abnormal test results.
- Responsible Marketing Activities
- Customer Relationship Management
- Consumer Health Safety & Wellbeing
- Impact Measurement & Valuation
GRI 102-1, GRI 102-2, GRI 102-3, GRI 102-4, GRI 102-5, GRI 102-6, GRI 102-7, GRI 102-8, GRI 102-9, GRI 102-10, GRI 102-12, GRI 102-14, GRI 102-18, GRI 102-40, GRI 102-42, GRI 102-43, GRI 102-44, GRI 102-45, GRI 102-46, GRI 102-47, GRI 102-48, GRI 102-49, GRI 102-50, GRI 102-52, GRI 102-53, GRI 102- 54, GRI 102-55, GRI 102-56, GRI 103-1, GRI 201-1