ThaiBev Group determines to conduct its business honestly, lawfully, morally, and ethically. ThaiBev shall have a transparent process of work and shall strictly adhere to and comply with its good corporate governance policy. Therefore, ThaiBev shall make sure that all of its Directors, Executive Officers and Employees are aware of and understand the standard practices in accordance with the Business Ethics set forth herein in order for the company to achieve its determination.
- Improve and Enhance Corporate Images and values
Proposed events should enhance and improve Corporate image and value in terms of corporate awareness and also related with ThaiBev core corporate social support strategy : Communities, Education, Sports, Art and Culture and Public health. In addition, the sponsorship objectives have to engage and support area where ThaiBev business operate.
Long term advantages to society and enhance collaborations
The mechanics of the event should relate to social Initiative and area of benefit has to bring a good impact and brings benefit to society not individual. Also, the beneficial should be in a long-term period and sustainable and also enhance the collaborations among the related partners during the activities and also can be continue in the future.
The event location should be corporate’s strategic locations and all the details in the sponsorship event have to be transparency especially for the details of the expenditure have to be acknowledge by the committee or working team and third party.
- Donation should relate to core corporate support activities and link with communities
The donation could be by cash or product but have to be relate with core corporate activities: Communities, Education, Sports, Art and Culture and Public health and it should be the activities that benefit to the society or the support in case of disaster.
- Institute or organization that eligible for the charity
Government sectors, non-profit organization, foundation and religious institute with the proposal that have been signed off by authorization of particular organization with breakdown detail of the propose expenses and registration tax no.
- Transparency money transfer with actual report
The details of the donation amount have to be acknowledge by the key corporate management authorization and verified bank account with the report of donations to make sure that all support donation have been applied to what they mentioned in the proposal.
- Scope of Charity
Environment development project, quality of life development, support activities that help to protect or to solve the problem in the society.
scholarship for support a quality of education, support poverty students in strategic area of corporate strategic locations, support education materials. For bachelor’s degree students will focusing to support business related major.
mainly support on soccer, volleyball , tennis , snooker
- Art and Culture: Support Thai arts, Thai artists , heritage site or heritage art renovation in order to preserve Thai culture and promote Thainess and support religious activities
- Public Health:
Support activities that improve communities or public health
- The company determines to conduct its business honestly, lawfully, morally, and ethically.
- Giving, offering to give, or soliciting, including receiving or accepting bribes in any circumstances are not permitted by the Company.
- In conducting the Company’s business, the Directors shall perform their duties honestly and transparently in accordance with the laws, Objectives, and Articles of Association of the Company as well as the resolutions of the shareholders for the utmost benefit of the company.
- In conducting the Company’s business, the Executive Officers shall perform their duties honestly and transparently in compliance with the laws, Objectives, and Articles of Association of the Company, as well as the resolutions of the shareholders, insofar as they concern each individual’s duties and responsibilities, for the utmost benefit of the Company
- The Executive Officers shall not receive benefit from or offer benefit to other persons by using their position as the Company’s Executive Officers.
- The Employees shall not engage in any business or activity which is in competition with the main business of the Company and shall not seek benefit and business opportunities by using disclosed or acknowledged information for themselves, whether directly or indirectly. In addition, they shall not act as a business counterpart with the company in the way that may cause any loss of benefit to the company.
- The Executives Officers shall not engage in any business or activities which may conflict with the interest of the main business of the company.
In 2018, ThaiBev has no major cases. ThaiBev have 42 confirmed minor cases where employee have breaches the code of conduct. The cases were classified as followed:
|Classification of Breach Cases|
|Bribery and Fraud||9|
The cases were reported through various channels including whistleblowing channels, reported through lines of duty, and flagged from internal procedures. Cases have been investigated and appropriate disciplinary actions and measures have been taken accordingly.
To prevent breaches of the regulations, ThaiBev has set the following policies to reduce corruption:
- ThaiBev provides orientation to new employees and executives.
- Online training courses are provided.
- ThaiBev communicates business ethics to employees and executives and makes efforts to ensure they understand.
- ThaiBev strives to communicate the Code of Business Conduct to employees and executives and make sure they understand they are required to follow the code.
- If fraud is discovered, decisive action will be taken. This may involve legal action.
- Internal audits for corruption will be conducted periodically.